Backgrounds & Love Backgrounds
); -moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px; padding: 6px; Border: 3px solid #FF0080; margin:1em 20px; } -->
this is my special place where i meditate and shares my emotions ..please remind yourself that is my blog and i can put anything i wanna post troublemakers aren't welcome here okess beibeh (: thank you 

thank you for this gift (:


*click *   LIE SAFIAN   *click *
hoyy awak ! terime kasih sangad2 untuk ini yeah ! gela mahu tak terharu dibuadnye ?!
speechless lah :D
mampu cakap TERIME KASIH jea 
eh eh . awak ! 
maaf untuk tadi !
tak de niat untuk buad awak tersinggung kea.. ape kea.. 
tapi anda perlukan kawan-kawan anda
sebagai kaunselor awak untuk " kejujuran " awak kat saye tadi (:
i can bet that they are good listeners for you :D
I really appreciate the honesty. But, I hope you are not like men so I would hate ... 
as you did just now: (

pssstt : ingad pesan saye :)